ITS Customer Operations
New Jersey Turnpike Authority
Works under the general direction of the Customer Accounts & Contracts Administration Manager to support the management and administration of contracts, as well as customer service operations. Contracts and customer service operations vary in scope but will focus on the Authority’s electronic toll revenue collection, information technology systems, business rules and processes, as well as asset leases.
- Support internal and external efforts, in all aspects of the Authority’s electronic tolling Customer Service Center, Violations Processing, and Financial Back Office services for toll revenue collection.
- Collaborate with other departments and state agencies to analyze, administer, and enforce the Authority’s back office toll revenue collection contract.
- Ability to develop and maintain a Contract Life Cycle Management System.
- Support activities related to performance reviews and improvements of all back office customer service operations.
- Promote an ongoing program of continuous contract improvements.
- Suggest and support implementation of contract strategy.
- Serve as a liaison between internal and external parties during ay-to-day activities and contract development.
- Perform other tasks as directed by the Customer Accounts & Contracts Administration Manger and CIO.
This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, or requirements for the job. The Authority reserves the right to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR RELATIONSHIPS:
Has responsibility for maintaining harmonious working relationships with this and other departments and individuals in the Authority’s organization, as well as outside vendors, necessary for obtaining the objectives of the position.
- Understanding of customer facing service operations such as Call Centers, Direct Mail, Web-based, and Mobile Services.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, or related field.
- Understanding of service delivery models.
- Must have financial background with competencies in contract management and administration, including but not limited to outsourcing and business process outsourcing agreements.
- Ability to work with diverse teams.
- Must have strong understanding of projects plans.
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- Must have minimum of 5 years of experience in contract administration.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
- Possesses valid driver’s license.